How To Play Secret Santa
Secret Santa can be a really fun game to play both at work and with friends. It's a great way to get to know your co-workers and it can be a fun way to give presents to your friends. Luckily it's also a very simple game to play.
- Set up a maximum gift price (ex. $25) for the final gift and a date to have your Christmas Party.
- Put the names of the people who are playing on small pieces of paper, fold them and place in a container.
- Have everyone pick one piece of paper (making sure that they didn't pick themselves).
- Once everyone has chosen pass out the questionnaire
- Have all the participants fill out the questionnaire and once they are filled out, post them up in a common area at work.
- Encourage everyone to leave little presents leading up to the big one.
- Give your Secret Santa their gift at your holiday party!
And that's it! Easy right? Have a great holiday!